Innovation Tech Academy has adopted a direct multi-step process to expedite the admissions process, including form processing, evaluation, and student admittance.
Below are the steps to take to prioritized your child's admissions consideration:
STEPS TOWARD ADMISSION:
1. Submit the Registration Form and Schedule an Appointment. The first step is to reserve a seat for your child/children by completing the Registration Form. The admissions office will establish a student folder, reserving a seat until further information is obtained. Parents will be contacted to schedule a visit to our school. Contact the Admissions Office at 305-527-1324 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
2. Submit Admission Application Form
3. Provide copies of current academic records. Student Transcripts and copy of the most current report card. Include any assessment scores (SAT 10, SAT, ACT).
4. Submit completed Student Questionnaire Form
5. Submit Teacher Recommendation Form/Letter. Obtain a recommendation from a current teacher.
6. Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate
7. Submit your Child's Health Records (Immunization and Physical)
8. Submit the non-refundable application fee of $150.00
When we have received all the required forms, the Admissions Office will contact you to schedule your child for an interview and entrance examination. Student interviews take about 30 minutes.
We cannot review any application or schedule an interview and entrance examination until all required forms and information have been received.
Candidates who submit a completed application with all required forms and information by January 10 are guaranteed an interview before the February 27 interview deadline.
Candidates who submit an application after January 10 will be scheduled for an interview on a first-come-first-served basis.
Following the examination the school will notify you by mail whether or not your child has been accepted into the program.
IMPORTANT DATES (2018-2019 school year)
Program Admissions begins: November 1st
Admissions Application deadline: March 12
Late Admissions Applications deadline: June 11
Student interviews period: November 13 - April 27
Late Admissions Student interviews period: Special Scheduled dates
Open Houses Scheduled: November 1 - February 27
Student Acceptance Letter Date: May 1
Late Admissions Student Acceptance Letter Date: On a per case basis
Deadline to accept/decline admission: May 21 at 3:00 pm
Deadline to accept/decline admission for Late Submissions: On a per case basis as determined by acceptance letter
The Admissions Office cannot meet and discuss applicants who are in the waiting pool. If you have a child in the waiting pool, please know that you will be contacted if your child is selected.
ADMISSIONS OFFICE CONTACT INFORMATION:
Director Jennifer Coccaro-Pons